ADC Home Page
ADC Diabetic Care

ADCCare.com History

ADC Diabetic Care is a fast-growing diabetic supply company. Let ADC handle your time-consuming paperwork by billing Medicare and supplemental insurance. With no waiting on long lines at your pharmacy, no out of pocket cost if you qualify. Shipped to your front door. Let ADC be your one source for all diabetic supplies.

Receive testing supplies for little or no out of pocket expense. Medicare and most private insurance companies cover 80% of the cost for your diabetes testing supplies. Supplemental insurance will often pay the remaining 20% allowing you to receive your supplies with no cost to you.

Eliminate up front expenses for testing supplies. Unlike many pharmacies and chain stores ADC Diabetic Care (ADC) can bill Medicare and your supplemental insurance company directly. With ADC you do not have to pay for your supplies up front and wait weeks for reimbursement. No delivery charge for shipments directly to your home.

No more insurance paperwork. ADC handles all the complicated and time-consuming paperwork associated with submitting your claims.